Photographs, videos, thoughts and musings...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Screw £87,000 - lend me €1,000,000



I don't want a Range Rover Sport any more, I want the Bugatti Veyron.

Strangely, the chairman of Bugatti is my dad’s boss. My dad doesn’t work for Bugatti, he looks after, builds (and rebuilds) vintage racing cars, like the Maserati 250f:




I found that picture on a Google image search, and the guy with the beard is my dad. Starting the 250f is one of my dad's friends called Ken.

I'm sure he knows a handy email address, so maybe I should just ask him if I can have one?

1 Comments:

Blogger Warhead said...

I assume you saw Jeremy creaming over this last night. Nice motor, but I can't help that it'd be uncomfrtoable after 13 hours, even with a couple of comfort breaks.

12/12/2005

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home