Photographs, videos, thoughts and musings...

Friday, October 21, 2005

And now my head hurts

Much giggles were had last night, but we are all paying for it today.
It was good to meet Zaff and Paul after only talking to them on the 'phone for 4 months.

I took quite a few pictures, and I liked two of them (these were taken with my small Kodak LS633, so they're not that high quality).

First is a picture of my drink, my phone and my wedding ring:

Drink, Phone, and Wedding Ring


Next is a picture of our drinks, and I think the colour came out really well in this one:

Strange Drinks


The drinks were really nice, too.

Finally, in case you were wondering, I managed to get into my flat using my key last night (or, more accurately, 4 hours ago), but I still woke up H and proceeded to make myself some toasted cheese sandwiches.
It's becoming a tradition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home